2020 Benefits Open Enrollment
Our annual benefits open enrollment begins, June 12, 2020 and will close on July 17, 2020.
We are using the PlanSource online benefits enrollment system this year. Please read over the attached document at the bottom of this page that explains how to enroll. To get started, go to https://benefits.plansource.com and use these simple login instructions:
- Your username is the first letter of your first name, the first 6 letters of your last name, and the last 4 digits of your social security number. For example, employee Sarah Anderson (social 123-45-6789) would have the following username: sanders6789.
- Your password is your date of birth in YYYYMMDD format. For example, with a birth date of January 7, 1968, your password would be 19680107.
- All employees must log into PlanSource by July 17, 2020 to confirm that you want to keep your benefit elections as they currently are, or to make any changes to your benefits. NO benefit changes will be accepted after the deadline unless it’s a Qualifying Life Event. No paper enrollments/changes will be accepted in place of logging into PlanSource.
- Before logging into PlanSource, you will want to have the date of birth and Social Security Number for any new dependents you are enrolling in benefits or designating as a beneficiary for life insurance.
- You will be required to provide evidence of relationship for any new dependent(s) you enroll in Medical or Dental.
- If you are opting out of our insurance, you will need to complete the Waiver of Coverage and provide a Letter of Coverage from your current provider. The Waiver of Coverage will be available on the platform. WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT PHOTO COPIES OF INSURANCE CARDS AS PROOF! All items are due by JULY 17, 2020.