Welcome to the Somerset County Public Schools COVID-19 Dashboard page. For transparency purposes, SCPS will publish a weekly dashboard with reported positive COVID-19 cases among students and staff, and the status of each school for in-person learning.
- Weekly dashboards include the week’s confirmed positive COVID-19 cases reported to SCPS for in-person students and staff.
- Numbers do not include individuals absent due to suspected/unconfirmed illness, or individuals absent for self-isolation after exposure to COVID-19.
- Weekly numbers will be reported at the conclusion of the week, after 4:00 p.m. each Friday.
- Reopen dates are tentative and subject to change based on local health metrics.
- Somerset County Technical High School student cases will be reported including the student’s home school. If the student also attended their home school prior to testing positive, the student is also counted within the home school’s weekly case numbers.
Cumulative Reported COVID-19 Cases Since Reopening on October 5, 2020
*Updated 11/20/20 - 4:00 p.m.
|Building||Staff Cases||Student Cases||Total Cases|
|Deal Island Elementary||1||1||2|
|Princess Anne Elementary||1||4||5|
|Washington Academy & High School||0||0||0|
|Somerset County Technical High School||0||1||1|
|Crisfield Academy & High School||3||0||3|
|Carter G. Woodson Elementary||6||0||6|
Week Ending 11/20/20
Central Office - 1 staff case, Woodson Elementary - 1 staff case. School closure extended until 12/7/20.
Week Ending 11/13/20
Deal Island Elementary - 1 student case, Crisfield Academy & High School - 2 staff cases, Woodson Elementary School - 2 staff cases. Schools remain closed until 11/30/20.
Week Ending 11/6/20
Deal Island Elementary - 1 Staff Case, Princess Anne Elementary - 1 Staff Case, Somerset Intermediate - 1 Student Case, Woodson Elementary - 3 Staff Cases
Due to increasing COVID-19 positivity rates within Somerset County and 6 new reported cases among SCPS students and staff, SCPS has closed all schools from November 9, 2020 to November 27, 2020. The existing closures for Greenwood Elementary and Princess Anne Elementary have been extended through November 27, 2020. All schools will reopen on Monday, November 30.
Week Ending 10/30/20
Greenwood Elementary - 1 Staff Case & 2 Student Cases, Princess Anne Elementary - 4 Student Cases
Due to near-outbreak conditions defined by the Somerset Health Department, SCPS made the decision to close Greenwood Elementary & Princess Anne Elementary on Friday, October 30, 2020 through November 13, 2020 and anticipate reopening both schools on Monday, November 16, 2020.
Week Ending 10/23/20
Crisfield Academy & High School - 1 Staff Case
Week Ending 10/16/20
Somerset County Technical High School - 1 Student Case
*SCTHS student did not attend their home school (WAHS) during the 48 hours prior to testing positive.
Week Ending 10/9/20
No positive cases were reported this week.